Mark your calendar and join us for our 3rd Annual Arts & Heritage Day! A day jammed packed with activities for all ages and geared towards getting the whole family out to appreciate art, culture, and the history of Southeast Minnesota. We'll be announcing our complete lineup of events soon but for now, enjoy a few teasers and start planning your visit to Chatfield!
All events are free and open to the public unless otherwise noted.
- 10-11am: Chatfield Community Brass Band (Steps of Potter Auditorium)
- 12-2pm: Michelle Lynn (Steps of Potter Auditorium)
- 2:30-4:30pm: Wits' End Theatre
- 7:30-9:30pm: Galactic Cowboy Orchestra (Potter Auditorium) - paid admission required.
- 11am-2pm: Support Community Organizations and Explore Area Food Trucks
- 4-5pm: Hot Dish Cook-off
- 10am-5pm: Art Fair (1916 Building) featuring area artist vendors
- 10am-5pm: Art Activities for all ages including mural painting, building musical instruments, face painting, and more (Grounds of CCA)
- 6-7:30pm: Special Reception for Opening of Mata Ortiz Pottery Collection