Mark your calendar and join us for our 3rd Annual Arts & Heritage Day! A day jammed packed with activities for all ages and geared towards getting the whole family out to appreciate art, culture, and the history of Southeast Minnesota.
All events are free and open to the public unless otherwise noted.
- 11-11:45am: Wits' End Theatre (Steps of Potter Auditorium)
- 12-2pm: Michelle Lynn (Steps of Potter Auditorium)
- 2:30-4pm: The Lonely Knees (Steps of Potter Auditorium)
- 7:30-9:30pm: Galactic Cowboy Orchestra (Potter Auditorium) - paid admission required.
- 11am-2pm: Support Community Organizations and Explore Area Food Trucks
- 4-5pm: Hot Dish Cook-off (Click for details)
- 10am-5pm: Art Fair (1916 Building) featuring area artist vendors
- 11am-4pm: Art activities for all ages including mural painting, building musical instruments, face painting, and more (Grounds of CCA)
- 6-7:30pm: Special reception for Pottery of Mata Ortiz exhibit (1916 Gallery)